Graphic Goons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We know our stuff

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  NEW FORUMS  NEW FORUMS  NEW FORUM  NEW FORUM  

What do you think of the rules?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Gudi
Admin
Admin
Sir Gudi

What do you think of the rules? Empty
PostSubject: What do you think of the rules?   What do you think of the rules? EmptySat Mar 08, 2008 12:09 pm

Hi,
we want to know your ideas on how to improve the rules. Please make suggestions here!
Back to top Go down
http://graphics.forumotion.org
Ham
Forumer
Forumer

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the rules?   What do you think of the rules? EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 9:46 pm

I think each forum should show the universal rules in every forum rather than just saying the forum specific rules and saying that universal rules also apply because I didn't know where to find the universal rules. Or have a link in all of them to where the universal rules are.
Back to top Go down
Sir Gudi
Admin
Admin
Sir Gudi

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the rules?   What do you think of the rules? EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 10:01 am

Thanks for the suggetion Ham, we will be adding the universal rules, with the extention of the forum specific rules.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
http://graphics.forumotion.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you think of the rules?   What do you think of the rules? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you think of the rules?
Page 1 of 1