Graphic Goons
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We know our stuff

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  NEW FORUMS  NEW FORUMS  NEW FORUM  NEW FORUM  

TDM Ban

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sir Gudi
Admin
Admin
Sir Gudi

TDM Ban Empty
PostSubject: TDM Ban   TDM Ban EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 10:14 am

Quote :
Hi,
I found your email saying why i was banned.

But i was not the one to sell Gudi.

I will explain first. My parents were worried about me, i was spending too much time on the pc and they thought i was on rs the whole time. So they said either i delete my account or i will have to get councilling. I told them you can't delete accounts. They said give it away, i said i would get kicked from TDM.

But my brother knows my 2 most used passwords (not RS passwords, just general passwords) and he found some chinese guy that buys rs accounts. He sold him the account then told me. Due to me being hacked not long ago, i had removed the recoveries that the hackers set on Gudi, so Gudi had none, thus me not being able to recover it.

I had nothing but 3 previous passwords and a postcode, which was rejected for having too little information. So i had a go at my brother, he tried to get it back, the chinese guy said no.

That is why i said that i will never play Runescape again, i never wanted to sell Gudi, but my ignorant brother did.

Please can you reply to this at the email address graphicgoons@gmail.com.

If you do not accept this explination, i will not bother you any more. But please can you quote this for other members to see, so i am not portraid as a rule breaking fail.

I never planned on leaving these forums, so why would i risk so much?
Back to top Go down
http://graphics.forumotion.org
WeBeR
Forumer
Forumer
WeBeR

TDM Ban Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDM Ban   TDM Ban EmptyMon Mar 24, 2008 10:32 am

So you got banned from TDM?
Back to top Go down
Sir Gudi
Admin